Conservation Officer Service - Ministry of Environment

If you have seen a dangerous animal: bear, mountain lion, cougar, wolf, coyote, in an urban area, call the Ministry's Conservation Officer Service. Conservation officers will attempt to track, tranquilize, and remove (or humanely destroy) animals in urban areas. Contact us to report wildlife-human interactions where public safety is at risk.

Phone Numbers

Phone : 1-877-952-7277 (RAPP)

This program was last updated on 10 Oct 2017.